Are you feeling lost with no one to talk to who truly understands?
There are times when we all find that we need help dealing with difficult circumstances in our lives. We may experience anxiety, depression, have difficulty managing relationships, and coping with life’s stresses. The demands of children, work responsibilities and aging parents may be difficult to balance. A life-altering event, such as divorce, the loss of a loved one, loss of employment or a change in health may prompt the need for assistance.
I am a trained, objective professional who can help you see your strengths, overcome difficulties and achieve successes. I will work with you to identify your needs and goals, help you manage the stresses in your life and move forward.
I help adults with such issues as:
- Confidence, Self esteem and Body image
- Communication, Assertiveness and Social skills
- Disordered eating
- Emotional regulation
- Family dynamics
- Grief and Loss
- Handling stress
- Resiliency and bouncing back when things go wrong
- Life transitions (separation and divorce, remarriage, step families, blended families, adoption, moving, new jobs, new schools, living with illness, care giving, infertility, pregnancy and life with a new baby)
- Making and Keeping friends
- Questioning sexuality and Sexual identity
- Relationship difficulties
- Work/social/family/life balance